Pages

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Special Guest Worship Leader at LHF 10/21/2012

Our Worship Leader, Gerald "Sal" Salzrulo, is a Reservist, and therefore spends one weekend per month continuing to serve our country. He has lined up a special guest Leader for LHF tomirrow, and here's a little about him, in his own words:

Hi, my name is Justin Ito. I grew up in Tokyo, Japan, as a missionary/pastor's kid. I have been a worship leader in my church since I was 15, and I have lead my youth group for 2 years. I came to Texas for the purpose of studying marketing at LeTourneau University, and I am enjoying every moment of it. My whole life has been centered around the salvation of the Japanese people, so being in the U.S. has been a challenge to find a new vision and a new calling for this season in my life. I believe that even though this is the Bible Belt, God is doing a new and good work here. I am excited to see what it is, and I am determined to be a part of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment